Booking for groups
To organize group visits to the exhibitions at Palazzo Reale, please follow the instructions listed below:
- booking for groups is necessary and must be notified by e-mail to the addresses listed at the bottom of the page before proceeding with the purchase of tickets
- it is allowed the entry of groups of no more than 15 units (including guide and/or companions)
- the guide and/or companion must set the visit taking into account the capacity thresholds of the rooms of the exhibition chosen, which will be communicated at the time of booking. They must also provide for temporary fragmentation of the group where necessary, in compliance with the established visit times and in order to avoid overlaps and gatherings with the next slot of visitors
- Upon arrival at Palazzo Reale, the guide and/or companion must communicate at the entrance the presence of the group, gathering it in an area away from the gate which will be indicated by the staff.
- For a safe visit see also the access rules of Palazzo Reale.
To book a visit for a group please send an email to: email@example.com for the Margaret Bourke-White exhibition
For the Divine and Avanguarde exhibition please contact the call center +39 0292800375 (from Monday to Friday 8:30 -18:30 and on saturday from 9:00 to 13:00)
For the Le Signore dell'Arte exhibition please contact the call center +39 02 892 99 21 (from Monday to Friday 10:00 -13:00)